Friday, July 26, 2013

Climateer Line of the Day: Fred Astaire the Short Seller Edition

"Oh, why can’t every morning start out like this? With both the NQ and the ES sporting beautiful failed bullish breakouts? There is nothing on this earth that warms my heart more than the sound of bullish hearts breaking the world over. Even a gaggle of snuggly puppies can’t beat it. And that’s saying a lot, because I really, really like puppies. Satan’s spawn deserves being disappointed, at least every now and then."
 0726-es

...MORE

Heaven... I'm in heaven,
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak.
And I seem to find the happiness I seek,
When we're out together dancing cheek to cheek.

Heaven... I'm in heaven,
And the cares that hung around me through the week,
Seem to vanish like a gambler's lucky streak,
When we're out together dancing cheek to cheek.
-Words and music by Irving Berlin
Sung by Fred Astaire to Ginger Rogers in Top Hat, 1935